Kaplan & Stratton’s lawyers have vast experience in business establishment in Kenya. We have advised clients on several set-up options ranging from limited companies of various forms (including Export Processing Zone Companies), branch office registration, and partnerships. We advise extensively on set-up of trusts, societies and not-for-profit entities.
In conjunction with business establishment advise, we provide tax planning, corporate structuring and licensing advise.
- We are advising on all aspects of the establishment of Kenya’s first nationwide ATM network for Pesapoint Limited.
- Advised Pacific Interlink on the establishment of East Africa’s largest palm oil refinery, storage and distribution network.
- Acted for L’Oreal in its establishment in Kenya and potential acquisition of a large health and beauty products manufacturer.
- We advised Qatar Airways on its establishment in Kenya.
- We advised Nokia Corporation’s on the establishment of its operations in Kenya.
- We have advised several Not-for-profit entities and have assisted such entities in setting up presence in Kenya some of which are: AIDS Health Care Foundation, ASHOKA International, CEDAR Foundation, Henry Jackson Foundation, Children Investment Fund Foundation.
- We have advised several capital investment companies and venture funds on business establishment and operations in Kenya.
- We have incorporated several Export Processing Zone (EPZ) companies and advised on the regulatory aspects of operating in Export Processing Zones.