Computer, Electronic Payments & Communication Contracts
Our communications and technology lawyers advise on the full range of issues surrounding outsourcing and facilities management; software and systems procurement; software licensing and maintenance and infrastructure sharing.
The main focus in which we work are information technology, e-commerce/m-commerce, media and communications.
We have advised large banks and financial institutions on the outsourcing, implementation and management of their core IT systems. We continue to advise Kenya’s largest independent ATM infrastructure company on the sharing, outsourcing, facility management and maintenance of its fleet.
- Acted for Multichoice Africa Limited with ISP subsidiaries in 11 African countries in transactional advice including vendor’s due diligence.
- We act for Paynet Kenya Limited on the development of its financial services software solutions business through licensing, implementation, outsourcing and card handling services for banks
- We act for PesaPoint Limited on its ATM infrastructure sharing arrangements with over 35 Banks and Financial Institutions.
- We act for Technology Associates – A leading IT solutions provider in Kenya.
- We have advised a number of banks, insurance companies and finance institutions on the implementation, out sourcing and maintenance of their core IT systems.
- We have advised a number of credit card issuers and acquirers on the roll out and implementation of credit and debit cards in Kenya.