- Law Society of Kenya
- Young International Commercial Court of Arbitration
- Chartered Institute of Arbritrators
- Kenya School of Law – Post Graduation Diploma
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology – LLB Hons
Ahmed Jelle joined Kaplan & Stratton in January 2014 and is currently an Associate in the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department. His main area of practice is civil and commercial litigation involving complex commercial disputes, debt collection, employment law, tax law, land law and Intellectual property disputes among others. He also handles criminal litigation matters and disputes before various specialised tribunals.
- Assisted in representation of the Communication Authority of Kenya in a dispute regarding the roll out of the digital migration framework in Kenya, in light of the International Telecommunication Union Rules, which require migration within a specific period. The matter has huge implications on the communications sector comprising both civilian and non-civilian communication traffic throughout the country
- Co-representing the co-administrator and beneficiaries of a large family estate in protracted succession proceedings before the probate court, over the deceased’s colossal property, estimated to be worth billions of Kenya shillings.
- Representing a leading pension fund against a billion shilling claim filed by retired employees for retirement benefits which were allegedly calculated wrongly.
- Co-representing a leading insurance company in a matter regarding the impugned purchase of a multibillion shilling property allegedly sold by an unauthorized receiver.
- Representing the Kenya Ports Authority in a procurement dispute involving the tender process at the Mombasa Port. The outcome will have significant implications on the daily operations at the Port, especially with regard to the physical transportation of goods among other activities.
- Co-representing the family of the deceased persons/victims in a high profile criminal murder trial involving Administration Police Officers charged with killing the three individuals, including an advocate employed by the International Justice Mission.
- Team member in legal audit and due diligence for several multi-nationals on the domestic front.
- Advisory services on State prosecution of criminal cases for several multi-nationals in diverse areas of law.
- Representing multinational corporations in complex commercial arbitration proceedings.