- Law Society of Kenya
- International Commission of Jurists – Kenya
- Advocate – High court of Kenya
- Associate – Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- University of Nairobi, LL.B Honours
Angela was admitted as an advocate of the High Court of Kenya in January 2011. She specializes in advising and representing clients in employment matters, constitutional and judicial (administrative) review matters, banking and related commercial transactions, insolvencies and receiverships and succession matters. Angela handles matters in the Court of Appeal, the High Court, the Industrial Court and all subordinate courts.
- Acted for a prospective investor in the proposed subscription of up newly issued shares in Kenya Women Finance Trust Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited (“KWFT”), involving extensive due diligence and forensics.”
- Carried out due diligence exercises and legal audits on international transactions involving the acquisition of acquisition of Kenol/Kobil Ltd; abortive; Phoenix Aviation and (Blue Shield Assurance
- Advising and representing the Solicitor General of Jersey in criminal extradition proceedings instituted against a former government official and Managing director of a Parastatal who face allegations of fraud and money laundering.
- Representing a multinational oil and gas Company in several Employment suits filed at the Industrial Court.
- Representing various multinational horticultural and tea companies in suits instituted by former employees.
- Representing a property holding company in several landlord tenant disputes involving prime properties which are worth billions.
- Various advise and legal actions relating to Kenyan employment law including redundancy, termination, dismissal, work injury and restrictive trade practices.
- Various land disputes including claims for adverse possession, illegal allocation and fraud.