Law Society of Kenya
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Notary Public
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya – 2007
- Kenya, LLM in International Trade & Investments Law – University of Nairobi
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- Kenya: LL.B Honours – University of Nairobi
Caroline Etyang qualified as a Kenyan Advocate in 2007 and joined Kaplan & Stratton in 2010. Her work encompasses property acquisition/disposal, property laws, landlord and tenant, business establishment in Kenya, conducting due diligence and forensics, reviewing and drafting extensive range of commercial contracts and general private work.
- Acted for The Safaricom Staff Pension Scheme – Acquisition of a property for beneficiaries involving substantial due diligence.
- Acted for a prospective investor in the proposed subscription of newly issued shares in Kenya Women Finance Trust Deposit Taking Microfinance Limited (“KWFT”), involving extensive due diligence and forensics.
- Acted for L’Oreal SA (the world’s largest beauty products manufacturer) – Multi-billion Shilling acquisition of Inter-Consumer Products Limited’s health and beauty business. Full property diligence.
- Acted for Puma Energy in the proposed acquisition (now abortive) of Kenya listed company KenolKobil involving substantial due diligence and full take over compliance.
- Acted for Telkom Kenya Limited in the sale of various properties by way of tender – Property due diligence and preparation of sale agreements and various transaction documents.
- Acted for IBRD and IFC (World Bank) in the acquisition of the Nairobi Office Headquarters, property due diligence and transaction documents.
- Acted for HassConsult, one of Kenya’s leading real estate agents and developers in the development and sale of The Watermark, a state of the art commercial development in Karen.
- Acted for Africa Reit Limited in the development of residential flats and apartments – Project structuring and transaction documents for developments of high class residential Apartments in Nairobi for sale by way of long term leases.
- Individual Client – Project structuring, due diligence and transaction documents for developments of 39 high class residential Houses in Runda for sale by way of long term leases.
- Individual Client – Project structuring and transaction documents for development of high class office suites in Karen for sale by way of long term leases.