- Law Society of Kenya
- Advocate – High court of Kenya
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- University: University of Moi (Kenya) LLB. (Hons.)
Florence is a senior associate in the Corporate Commercial department. Her work encompasses property acquisitions and disposals, advising on property development and management; conducting legal due diligences and forensics; advising clients on business establishment in Kenya; reviewing and drafting an extensive range of commercial contracts; stamp duty planning and general regulatory compliance. She also advises clients on all aspects of private trusts, drafting wills, probate and administration of estates.
- Acting for a registered charitable trust with a local presence in Kenya in the disposal of its assets in Kenya valued at approximately USD 12.6M – preparation of transaction structural advice and transactional documents.
- Acted for Quadco Two Hundred and Fifty Four Limited in the leasing of two properties in Ridgeways for the purposes of development of two iconic hospitals, one of which is valued at Kshs. 2 billion, and acquisition of an equity stake.
- Oleander Gardens Limited (Tipuana Gardens, Karen) – Incorporation of a management company, general advice on development of 10 high-end residential town houses in Karen and sale by way sub-leases with a share in the management company.
- Ridgeways Country Homes – Purchase and sale of residential plots in Ridgeways.
- Medina Palms – Development of high quality flats and villas at Watamu.
- Britam- purchase of prime real estate for redevelopment. Deal value $3.7m.
- IFAW – Acting for IFAW, a wildlife conservation client in creation of wildlife corridor; involved 1,620 landowners ceding their land rights for conservation & creation of wildlife corridor.
- Due diligence on property and real estate matters and project finance transactions.
- Project structuring and property development for housing projects.
- Various purchases, sales and leases by high net worth individuals and companies.