- Law Society of Kenya
- Advocate – High court of Kenya
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- University of Sheffield – LLB (Hons)
- Cardiff University – LLM in Commercial Law
- Made in Africa Newsletter (King & Wood Mallesons) March 2015 Issue 13 – Immigration in Kenya: Kenya’s New Security Law Impacts on Immigration Rules and Foreign Nationals.
Jeanette is a senior associate in the Corporate/Commercial department specializing in Private Client work and Immigration matters. Her work encompasses advising clients on aspects of creation of trusts, wills, probate and administration of estates; providing specialist immigration advisory work; advising on real estate and property matters and preparing documentation for various property acquisitions and disposals; and advising local and foreign clients with business and Trust establishment in Kenya.
Jeanette also advises local and international not-for-profit organizations in Kenya.
Her client portfolio comprises of high net worth local and foreign individuals; local and international corporate clients and local and foreign not-for-profit organizations.
- Advising various clients on administration of estates and creation of Trusts.
- Handling various purchases, sales and leases by high net worth individuals and companies
- Advising various local and foreign not-for-profit entities on a variety of legal compliance matters.
- Incorporated a charitable trust under the Trustees Perpetual (Succession) Act.
- Incorporated African Research Collaboration for Health (ARCH) and Syngenta Foundation East Africa as a Company Limited by Guarantee.
- Drafting legal opinions and applications for various entry permits and providing advice on various general immigration matters.
- Succeeded in an appeal against the Department of Immigration to overturn a decision to issue a Notification of Refusal to our client.