- Law Society of Kenya
- Kenya School of Law Qualifying Examinations
- University of Nairobi, LLB (Hons)
Kenneth advices clients on various corporate commercial transactions and his work involves advising on joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, loan financing arrangements, capital markets, regulatory and compliance in the telecommunications, agriculture and mining sectors and of business establishment
- Proposed acquisition of local aviation company; private investor; January 2014 – ongoing: Acquisition of 49% of a local aviation company by overseas investors.
- Acquisition of local aviation company; private investor; 2013: Acquisition of 49% of a local aviation company by overseas investors
- Investment in local microfinance company; 2013-ongoing: Acquisition of minority stake by strategic investors in local microfinance bank
- Kwale Mineral Sands; Portigon AG (formerly WestLB AG); 2012 (ongoing): US$ 170,000,000 syndicated term loans for Base Titanium Limited
- Serena Hotels, 2012-Ongoing: Acquisition of Sweetwaters Camp from Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Listing of Trans-Century Limited on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, 2011: Listing in the Alternative Investment Market Segment of the Nairobi Stock Exchange
- Sale of IGO Wireless Limited and Instaconnect Limited, 2010: Representing the vendors in the sale of two telecommunication companies, IGO Wireless Limited and Instaconnect Limited, to Safaricom Limited
- Acquisition of the business of Sara Lee Kenya Limited, 2010-2011: Local counsel to Sara Lee in connection with disposal of its body care business in Kenya to Unilever Kenya Limited
- Investment Fund for Health in Africa – debt and equity investment, 2010: Representing Investment Fund for Health in Africa (IFHA) in connection with debt and equity investment in AAR Holdings Limited
- Base Resources Limited, 2010: Acquisition of Kenya’s largest titanium, ilmenite, rutile and zircon mineral excavation project from TSX-listed Vaaldiam Mining (previously Tiomin Resources) by Australian listed Base Resources Limited
- Wananchi Group Holdings Limited, Ongoing: Advising Wananchi Group in connection with multiple external financing
- Africa Medical Research Foundation, ongoing: Advising AMREF on the internal reorganisation of its operations with respect to its Flying Doctors Service
- Joint venture to establish tourist lodge and camps, 2009-2010: Joint venture between TPS Kenya Limited and Ol Pejeta Ranching Limited to establish luxury tourist lodge and camp
- UAP Insurance Limited, 2009: Acting for UAP Group on the restructuring of the entire group’s operations in Kenya, Uganda and Sudan.
- Due diligence exercises in various commercial transactions and regulatory advisory in various sectors including financial, telecommunications, capital markets and insurance.
- Advising clients (including not-for-profit organisations) on setting up operations within Kenya including tax and immigration advice and handling all required registrations.