- Law Society of Kenya
- Advocate – High court of Kenya
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- University: The University of Nottingham, Degree LLM.
- University: The University of Nottingham, Degree LLB (Hons.)
Nyakio Linda Manga qualified as a Kenyan Advocate in 2008 and has worked with Kaplan & Stratton Advocates since 2007. Her work encompasses immigration, general commercial and employment, conveyancing work particularly property acquisition/disposal, property laws and landlord and tenant.
- Advising on the proposed sale of a 60,000 acre ranch within Laikipia, 2014
- Advising Alten Kenya Solarfarms B.V on their proposed develop of a 40 MW Solar PV plant, 2013
- African Barrick Gold’s acquisition of Aviva Mining Kenya Limited from Aviva Corporation, 2012
- Proposed takeover of KenolKobil by Puma Energy of Switzerland – Due diligence handling environmental forensic and licensing requirements, 2012
- Base Resources Limited – Acquisition of Kenya’s largest titanium, ilmenite, rutile and zircon mineral excavation project from TSX-listed Vaaldiam Mining (previously Tiomin Resources) by Australian listed Base Resources Limited, 2010
- Sangare Ranch – project structuring for a housing development on a conservancy, 2010
- Acted for PDL Toll in their proposed investment in Rift Valley Railways – Due diligence handling property and environmental law matters, 2008
- Real Estate – Project structuring and transaction documents for the Hardy Manor development of 9 luxury houses in Karen worth KES 350,000,000, 2008
- Corporate start-up – various companies – Incorporation of local companies and Registration of branch offices
- Employment issues – various companies – Employment contracts, terminations, transfers of employees.
- Immigration matters – Fragomen LLP, England – Legal opinions and applications for various entry permits – 2008 to date
- Commercial contracts negotiation and drafting – various companies – Management agreements, shareholders and joint venture agreements, distribution contracts, licence agreements, share and asset purchase agreements.