- Law Society of Kenya
- Member-Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- International Commission of Jurists
- The East Africa Law Society
- Advocate – High court of Kenya
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Notary Public
- Kenya School of Law – Bar Qualifying Examinations
- University of Nairobi Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Upper Second Class Honours)
Peter was admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya in 2007. His work encompasses advising and representing clients on Commercial Disputes, Public Procurement Disputes Employment and Industrial Relations disputes, Land Environment & Energy Law disputes, Insolvency and General Civil Litigation. Peter handles matters in the Court of Appeal, the High Court, Employment & Labour Relations Court, Subordinate Courts and specialized dispute resolution tribunals. He also frequently sits as an arbitrator in commercial disputes and is an SDRC Accredited Mediator.
- Recently successfully represented Questa Care Limited jointly with Mylan Laboratories Limited of India at the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board in a procurement dispute against the Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA) arising from a tender worth over USD 10,000,000/-
- Recently successfully represented Amref Flying Doctors at the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board in a procurement dispute against the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) arising from a tender worth USD 3,000,000/-
- Recently successfully represented Siemens Limited at the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board in a procurement dispute against the Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) arising from a tender worth over USD10,000,000/-
- Successfully prosecuting an insolvency and receivership dispute involving manufacturing company.
- Representing a donor agency in a complex construction dispute involving the agency, the Government and a private contractor.
- Successfully represented a regional bank in realising several instruments of guarantee for millions of Kenya Shillings.
- Successfully defending a Horticultural Company in a complex employment dispute at the Industrial Court Nairobi.
- Team member due diligence exercises and legal audits on both domestic and international transactions involving banks, telecommunications and petroleum companies.
- Various advice and legal actions relating to Kenyan employment law including termination, restructuring and restrictive practices.
- Various land disputes including claims for adverse possession, illegal allocation and fraud.